1. AZULENE BODY SOAP 236ml 💡DETAILS: [Ideal for: Combination, Dry, or Sensitive skin.] Gentle, non-drying formula. Infused with soothing Chamomile. ✅RATING: 10/10 🔴MY REVIEW: Love this body soap. Great for my dry and sensitive skin. Smells good. It lathers perfectly, cleans well and leaves me feeling fresh. I’ll use it all winter long!! Definitely recommend.
2. CITRUS BODY CLEANSER 236ml 💡DETAILS: [Ideal for: Combination, Dry, or Oily skin.] AHA-infused body wash. Gently exfoliates away buildup. Leaves skin feeling clean and refreshed. ✅RATING: 10/10 🔴MY REVIEW: I have dry and sensitive skin. It works wonderfully. The smell is not too strong but it smells nice and fresh. Rinses off well and it definitely leaves my skin feeling soft. Exceeded my expectations.
3. LECITHIN NOURISHING SHAMPOO 236ml 💡DETAILS: [Ideal for: Dry, damaged hair and sensitive scalps.] Features Jojoba Oil and Lecithin. Restores shine and smooths frizz. Leaves hair manageable and silky-smooth. ✅RATING: 10/10 🔴MY REVIEW: I’ve been using this shampoo for about a month now and it’s luxurious. The fragrance is incredible and it leaves my hair with a soft texture and so shiny. Absolutely love this product.
4. VITAMIN “E” BODY LOTION (WHEAT GERM) 177ml 💡DETAILS: [Ideal for: All skin.] Antioxidant-rich lotion. Quick-absorbing, creamy formula. Delivers lasting hydration. ✅RATING: 10/10 🔴MY REVIEW: This is a great daily lotion. I’ll keep using it because I love how it feels and looks on my skin. Quick absorbing and non greasy but leaves my skin with a nice glow. Smells very pleasant and it’s very affordably priced.
5. APRICOT SUPER RICH BODY LOTION 177ml 💡DETAILS: [Ideal for: Combination or Dry skin.] Delicately scented. Nourishing, skin-softening formula. Enriched with Apricot and Vitamins A and E. ✅RATING: 10/10 🔴MY REVIEW: This works on my dry and sensitive skin. A rich body lotion that is really moisturizing, smells great and feels wonderful on my skin. It applies smooth as butter and it never leaves my skin feeling greasy although this’s a rich formula. Now with winter coming up, I’ll definitely be stocking up!!
Disclaimer: I received these products for free in return for providing my honest and unbiased review. Please note that what may work for me, may not work for anyone else. Results may vary from person to person, so please take this into consideration if you decide to try those products.